Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Shapeways.io’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is :
89 Bickersteth Road Shapeways.io, London SW17 9SH
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, course information and payments. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to: designs, layouts, look and feel, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless by prior agreement.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
3rd Party Trademarks & Logos
From time to time Shapeways.io may use client logos within this website to illustrate the working relationship with clients. humanutopia acknowledges all legal trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Any third-party logos or trademarks are used with the implied consent of the trademark owner.
Any trademark owners who do not consent to the use of such logo can request an immediate removal from our website. We will acknowledge and remove any 3rd party logos immediately. Please contact email@example.com for immediate removal.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You acknowledge and agree that all Content provided on the Website or through the Services, contained in sponsor advertisements or, presented to you by Treehouse, its partners or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to review, print and make one copy, for your personal use, of the Content (and other items displayed on the Website for download), provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store any significant Content in any form.
5. General Assembly Is Not Your Attorney or Financial Advisor.
Do not contact SW.io for legal or financial advice. You agree and acknowledge that SW..io, and its Instructors, are not a law firm and are not authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. SW.io does not give legal advice in any form or practice law in any way. The information obtained from or through the SW.io Service is for information purposes only, and you are solely responsible for confirming the accuracy and appropriateness of such information for your own business or venture with your own tax, financial, and legal advisors. SW.io, and its Instructors, are not establishing an attorney-client relationship with you through your use or access of the SW.io Service.
6. Featuring a Course or Instructor.
SW.io Service may feature a Course or Instructor as an advertisement, but this is not a recommendation of such Course or Instructor. We may also recommend a Course as part of a collection of Courses. However, as stated more fully elsewhere in these Terms, General Assembly makes no representations as to the quality or nature of Courses or Instructors shown on the General Assembly Service.
7. Featuring Your Student Work.
We may promote SW.io using the work you completed as part of completing a Course ( “Student Work”) with your permission, and you grant General Assembly a nonexclusive license to use your name in combination with your Student Work in any and all media in connection with SW.io promotional efforts. Our use will be limited to promoting SW.io. SW.io will include your name and attribute the Student Work to you.
SW.io may charge you fees to attend a Course. The amount of any fees may be revised by SW.io from time to time and vary from topic to topic.
You Agree To Pay Us For Your Purchases. You agree to pay for all products and services that you purchase through the SW.io Service, and you agree that we may charge your selected payment method, either directly or through the services of a third-party payment processor, for any such payments. Only those payment methods accepted by our third-party payment processor can be used to purchase products, goods, or services through the SW.io.
Third-Party Payment Processors. SW.io currently uses secure third-party payment processors for electronic commerce. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through methods detailed on the applicable payment screen, which may include various credit cards and Stripe. Information that you supply to our payment processors is not stored by us or within our control, and is subject to each of our third-party payment processors’ own privacy policies and terms and conditions. Third-party payment processors may charge a fee to process payments and SW.io is not responsible for any fees charged by them. SW.io disclaims all liability with regard to any fees or problems you have with third-party payment processors.
Availability of Certain Forms of Payment. SW.io makes no representations and warranties about the continued availability of any particular form of payment method made available for use with the SW.io Service.
Pre-Authorisation. When you provide a credit card number to us to activate and/or pay for any fees related to SW.io, we, through our third-party payment processor, may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to a purchase to verify the credit card is valid and/or has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. These pre-authorizations will reduce your available balance by the authorization amount until it is released or reconciled with the actual charge. Please contact your card issuer if you have additional questions regarding when an authorization amount will be removed from your statement.
Timing of Charges. Charges occur within a reasonable time of the transaction or shortly thereafter, and multiple charges during the same period may be aggregated together.
Disputed Charges. You agree to submit any disputes regarding any charge to your account in writing to SW.io within thirty (30) days of such charge, or your dispute is waived and such charge will be final and not subject to challenge. You may dispute a charge by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to refund fees paid to us. Our policy for providing refunds, if ever, for any purchases made by you, is set forth in the SW.io. A cancellation of a Premium Content subscription will be effective at the end of the month in which we receive notice of cancellation; there will be no pro-rata refunds. SW.io may modify its refund policy at any time with or without specific notice to you; provided, however, that the refund policy in effect at the time of any transaction shall apply to such purchase despite any subsequent change in such policy. Please contact email@example.com to request a refund.